AJHB is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, you can be assured that AJHB will use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Data Privacy: Information You Provide
AJHB receives and stores any information you enter on the site including, but not limited to:
- Name and Organization
- Contact address including email address
- Other information relevant to subscription to the American Journal of Health Behavior Journal
AJHB will also obtain credit card information for payments related to publication fees. Our online payment processes are PCI Compliant to ensure further data security and safety.
How Does AJHB Use Information?
AJHB uses the information you provide and AJHB collects to:
- Administer, maintain and improve the website and its operation;
- Verify your identity and respond to your requests for information;
- Comply with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations;
- Enforce the terms and our rights and the rights of others
To Whom Does AJHB Disclose Information?
AJHB does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below:
- With third parties that perform functions on AJHBs behalf, such as subscription to the journal and third-party tools such as Manuscript Manager for manuscript submissions and providing reviews.
- As you have otherwise agreed
If you wish to view your Personal Information and/or to delete or modify your personal information from our records, you may do so by contacting us.
AJHB reserves the right to verify the identity of any person making such a request, provided that AJHB shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests.
The website has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under AJHB’s control. While AJHB strives to protect your personal information, AJHB cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information or data. Communication via the Internet is not failsafe, and there is always a possibility that data may be lost or intercepted by unauthorized parties, during transmission or after receipt. You agree that AJHB shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with any lost or intercepted data or information.