Individual reprints* of any article may be ordered through:
* The price per article is $39. The full issue price is $125. For individual articles send request with complete citation i.e., author(s), title, year, volume, number, and page numbers. For full issue request include volume, number and year of issue. The article(s) will be sent as a PDF file via e-mail. Payment or credit card information must accompany the order.
Multiple reprints (500 or more) of any article may be ordered through:
COPYRIGHT© belongs to PNG Publications, all rights reserved. No part of the American Journal of Health Behavior may be reproduced without the written consent of the publisher.
The journal is registered with the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), Inc., 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923. (Phone 978-750-8400; Fax 978-646-8600), Web site: www.copyright.com. Consent is given to only specific clients for the copying of articles for personal use.
Regarding the final published portable document format (pdf) that appears online, authors are allowed to print copies, email to colleagues, and/or have available for personal use, and non-commercial research. However, due to copyright laws (copyright belongs to the publisher), the authors cannot use the pdf for profit directly or indirectly. This includes:
- for re-sale,
- to publish in other publication media (book, manual, or journal),
- have businesses, corporations or companies use for mass distribution,
- to promote the funding of a study by any organization or group,
- for reproduction and distribution,
- selling or licensing copies, or
- posting on third party web site such as Research Gate, a university repository site, personal site or organization.
Essentially, the pdf can only be used by the individual for personal and professional use, NOT for mass distribution.